NATURE GUIDE BIRDSDownload Nature Guide Birds ebook PDF or Read Online books in PDF, EPUB, and Mobi Format. Click Download or Read Online button to Nature Guide Birds book pdf for free now.
This Nature Travel Guide has the inspiration and practical information to lead you on an incredible wildlife-watching vacation or simply sprinkle some nature highlights into your itinerary.
In Birds and Mammals of Costa Rica, you'll discover:
- Unbiased, practical advice about where to go for groups, families and solo travellers
- Self-guided nature walks and activities, each one with unique, site-specific information including maps, clear directions and illustrated wildlife-watching tips
- Detailed coverage of San Vito, the Osa Peninsula, the West Coast, Nicoya, Monteverde, Arenal, Sarapiqui, Turrialba, Tapanti, Gerardo, Poas, Irazu, Braulio Carrillo, Tortuguero and Juan Castro
- Advice for all budgets and travel styles including ecolodges, driving tours and budget backpacking for only $150 a week
- Specific help so you can travel independently and still see mammals such as jaguar, tapir and sloth, achieve a trip list of over 400 species of birds, identify mammal tracks, find and observe naturally-behaving groups of monkeys in the rainforest, follow flocks of colourful birds along secluded trails, experience the magical sounds of the cloud forest and much more
The eBook version has:
- Effortless navigation with multiple internal links to recreate the experience of flicking through a paper guide
- Full colour maps and images optimised for electronic readers that are carefully designed to work on black-and-white screens and included in the download for full readability offline
Buy this book now to learn the secrets of the professional wildlife guiding community and follow in the footsteps of the Nature Travel Guide through Costa Rica!